Wedding Wednesday - Table numbers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012





{1, 2, 3, 4, 5}

Wedding Wednesday - haven't done one of these in a while. Let's talk about table numbers because mine just arrived in the mail yesterday! For some reason I had my heart set on table numbers that weren't just paper. I don't know why, but I loved the idea of a standing number I could prop against the vases or set on the tables as part of the tablescape. The problem was, I could find anything cheap enough (and I'm pretty cheap) or the correct size. I finally got smart and looked on ebay and I found a great little company, SJA Wood and Crafts, that will make wooden table numbers to your dimensions and font specifications! I was a little apprehensive about buying things that I hadn't seen in person, but they not only look amazing but the seller shipped the next day. I ended up ordering 4" tall numbers which I plan to spray paint silver and use as the numbers for the tables. I'm so excited to finally have a fun DIY craft for the wedding!

1 comment:



  1. There are so many different ways to decorate wedding reception tables, but almost all of them include some kind of numbering or labeling tables. As In the article there are various ways shown which will help in numbering the wedding reception table numbers .

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |