Modern American Girl - Addy's Surprise

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Addy's Surprise


Ok, so I cheated on this one. I KNOW. But Emma Watson is practically wearing the same dress! It's just red. In fact, a color blind person might even think it was the same one! And let's face it, there aren't too many plaid dresses out there now that don't look like they're for 8 year olds. All you need to add is some black tights, awesome booties, and fun jewelry and you're golden!

Side note- I loved this dress so much when I was a kid that I demanded my mom get me a plaid dress just like it for Christmas one year. The one she found was actually a perfect blend between these two dresses - it looked almost exactly like Addy's but it was red. I loved that dress so much and it has now been passed down and worn by 4 of my female cousins. I'd say that was one article of clothing that was put to good use.

See all Felicity
See all Josefina
See all Kirsten

4 comments:

  1. I have been completely loving these post! I'm so happy you do them! I think this one is my favorite so far. I remember seeing that dress when Emma Watson first wore it and falling completely in love with it!

    xoxox
    Kate

    http://misskatemarieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I absolutely love Emma's dress too. I was so excited when I realized that I could use it for one of these!

      Delete
  2. nice blog, so inspiring.
    and this look is great - edgy and has a bit of that Alex McQueen touch to it.
    I'm loving your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch. I love discovering new blogs!

    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I checked out your blog, it's great! I love finding new blogs as well, thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |