Minor Monday Miscellany

Monday, April 2, 2012


Alright, I'm finally back and mostly healthy now although I still have a bit of a cough. This weekend was very enjoyable and included going out for Saturday morning brunch with some good friends who I hadn't seen in awhile, lots of wedding planning, and spending some much needed time with Kacey since he's been traveling lately. We also found out we got the town house and our lease starts in May! I'm so excited, we're about a 2 minute drive from a lake which will be amazing in summer, have 2 stories all to ourselves plus a basement, a big beautiful kitchen (not quite as cool as the one pictured above), and central air which was a huge factor for us. I've been constantly thinking about decorating and DIY ideas for our new place and don't know if I can wait until June to move in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |