Sleigh Bells Ring

Friday, December 23, 2011


I'll be taking a sleigh (er....airplane) out to California for the next few days to spend Christmas with Kacey's family so it may be a bit quiet around here. This is the first Christmas I'll be away from home, so while I'm super excited to see everyone and visit California again it will be bittersweet on Christmas because I'm not with my family. I guess this is what happens when you grow up and get married. So while I'm battling conflicting emotions the excited part of me can't wait to see how people celebrate Christmas on the west coast. How is it even Christmas if you're not freezing your bum off and possibly hiking through snow? Only it doesn't seem like it's going to be a white Christmas here anyway. Still, we'll take what we can get. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |