Wardrobe Wednesday

Wednesday, May 4, 2011


This is my first outfit post so don't laugh. I've wanted to do outfit posts since I started this blog over a year ago but I was scared. Scared my clothes wouldn't be good enough. Scared that I don't have any photography skills. Scared I would look like an idiot. I went through a pretty awkward adolescence and I was a mess in high school (it was the early 2000s ok? grunge was still in) and as a result I'm still not entirely comfortable in my own skin. But after a glass (or like 3) of wine I decided today was the day to stop being scared and start doing something that I've wanted to do. So here we go.




Tank: Forever 21, Sweater: jcrew, Skirt: Forever 21, Boots: Miz Mooz from Nordstrom, Knee high socks: Target, Ring: Forever 21, Necklace: Target

4 comments:

  1. Great first outfit post! I love your skirt, and your hair is so pretty! And I love anything yellow, so of course I'm a fan of your cardigan, too. The lighting in your photos is cool, too. I really need to learn how to Photoshop the colors of my photos better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you posted this, you shouldn't be scared - I LOVE this outfit, and it looks so good on you. It looks carefree and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your clothes aren't good enough. You don't have any photography skills. And you look like an idiot.

    Now that I've gotten that out of the way, what I really want to say is you look absolutely adorable, and I want that outfit. :)

    I would've never thought to wear knee-high socks under boots. It looks cute though! See, this is why you're the fashionista, and I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks so much for the sweet comments everyone! You sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |